1. To defrost shrimp, remove from bag and place into a colander. Run shrimp under cold water for 5 to 7 minutes, and set aside to drain.
2. Cut baguette into 3-inch pieces lengthwise (about 6 pieces), slice each piece into halves crosswise.
3. Grease skillet on stove and bring to medium heat. Spread 1 teaspoon of wasabi mayonnaise on each slice and face downward on skillet to toast until golden brown (about 2 minutes each). Alternatively, place baguettes, cut side up, on a baking sheet and broil until browned and crispy (about 3-5 minutes).
4. In separate bowl, mix together defrosted shrimp, tomatoes, parsley, and chili pepper sauce.
5. To serve, spoon ¼ cup of shrimp mixture over wasabi toasted bread and serve.