1 Tablespoon TJ’s Unbleached All Purpose Flour
1 TJ’s Frozen Organic Pizza Crust, defrosted
¼ cup TJ’s Pizza Sauce
1 cup TJ’s Shredded Mozzarella
4 ounces TJ’s Smoked Rainbow Trout Fillets, torn into small pieces
4 strips TJ’s Uncured Apple Smoked Bacon, cooked and roughly chopped
¼ cup TJ’s Fire Roasted Red Peppers, roughly chopped
1 Tablespoon TJ’s Crumbled Feta Cheese
4 Tablespoons chopped fresh TJ’s Basil, divided
1 teaspoon TJ’s Red Chili Pepper Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Sprinkle flour on large baking sheet and place one defrosted crust on top.
3. Evenly spread pizza sauce across dough and sprinkle mozzarella cheese to cover the sauce.
4. Add trout, bacon, red peppers, crumbled feta cheese and half of the basil
5. Place in oven and bake for 12-14 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly
6. Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes and garnish with more fresh basil and red chili pepper seasoning