Sweet & Spicy Pecan-Crusted Salmon
This fish dish gets its zing from a tangy honey mustard spread and our very own Sweet & Spicy Pecans.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, mustard, and honey.
3. Cut potatoes into eighths and coat with ½ cup of the honey mustard mixture, set the rest of the mixture aside. Sprinkle rosemary over potatoes.
4. Grease a baking sheet with canola oil spray then spread coated potatoes in an even layer, leaving room to add the salmon filets later. Begin baking potatoes for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in another small bowl, mix together panko crumbs, pecans, and parsley, then set aside.
6. Place salmon filets skin-side down on a plate. Season with salt and pepper then brush generously with reserved honey mustard mixture. Sprinkle the tops of the fillets with the panko crumb mixture.
7. After 20 minutes, remove tray of potatoes from oven then add salmon filets, skin side down on the tray next to the potatoes. Bake salmon and potatoes for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve with a wedge of lemon and garnish with extra parsley.