Riced Cauliflower Stuffing
November 27th, 2017—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed.
Cauliflower: it’s so hot right now. And at Trader Joe’s, we have sizeable cauli-cache. From Cauliflower Pizza Crusts to Tempura Cauliflower to Mashed Cauliflower, we’ve got what it takes to satisfy your cauliflower cravings. Now, just in time for the holidays, we bring you Riced Cauliflower Stuffing.
Breadcrumbs, be gone! For this new-fangled Stuffing, we take tender riced cauliflower, sweet carrots, and dried cranberries and combine them with leeks, onions, celery, and savory Thanksgiving herbs. It’s a fluffy, vegan twist on a holiday classic—and it’s also a timesaver. Toss it in a skillet with a bit of oil, cook per package instructions, and voilà! You’ve got stuffing.
Serve heaping helpings of Riced Cauliflower Stuffing alongside your golden-roasted poultry, in a pita pocket, or atop a bed of greens—one cup contains zero grams of fat and just 60 calories, so you can really afford to pile it on. On top of that, we’re selling each 1-pound bag of Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower Stuffing for just $2.99—so you can also afford to stock up before the season ends. You’ll find it in our freezers.
CAULIFLOWER (CAULIFLOWER, SALT), SAUCE (VEGETABLE BROTH [WATER, CARROTS, CELERY,ONION, TOMATO, CARROT JUICE CONCENTRATE, TOMATO PASTE, ONION JUICE CONCENTRATE], PARSLEY, SEA SALT, GARLIC, THYME, BAY LEAF, BLACK PEPPER, SUNFLOWER OIL, MAPLE SYRUP, ROSEMARY, TOMATO PASTE, SAGE, CARRAGEENAN), CARROTS, DRIED CRANBERRIES (CRANBERRIES, CANE SUGAR, SUNFLOWER OIL), LEEKS, ONION, CELERY.
Servings per container about 4 | Serving size 1 cup (113g) | Amount per serving: Calories 60
Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 150mg (7% DV), Total Carbohydrate 13g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 8g—Includes 6g Added Sugars (12% DV), Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 30mg (2% DV), Iron 0.6mg (4% DV), Potassium 170mg (4% DV).
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
NOTE: Since posting, the details of this item may have changed due to fluctuating market prices, federal regulations, currency rates, drought, pestilence, bandits, rush hour traffic, filibusters, clowns, zombie apocalypse, punctilious product developers... Contact our Crew for current price and availability.