Alkaline Water + Electrolytes

Alkaline Water + Electrolytes

March 16, 2015—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed.

Whether you've just eaten an abundance of corn or cranberries (foods high in acid); or you've been sweating profusely; and/or you've been reading this Flyer (because obviously that would make you thirsty)-our Alkaline Water + Electrolytes is a drink that can satisfy. Crystal clear water is 99.9% of what's in the bottle. The other 0.1% is minerals (electrolytes), harvested from the lakes region of Utah. The mineralized water is purified through reverse osmosis, then run through electric currents (electrolysis), which changes the structure of the water and raises the pH to 9.5+ (neutral pH of water is 7). Trader Joe's Alkaline Water + Electrolytes is water and then some. We're selling it in one liter and 1.5 liter bottles, for 99¢ and $1.29, respectively.

Palate Piqued? Perhaps you'd enjoy:

Related Items: