Egg Nog Ice Cream

January 8th—Fearlessly Archived—Still a fun read; price & availability may have changed.

For autumn, there is one flavor profile that has come to define the season -- pumpkin.  For the holiday season, though, there's no one defining taste that sets the tone for your celebrations.  However… (there had to be a "however") since egg nog is so closely associated with holiday revelry, and since it's something you'll only find during the holiday season, we'll go out on a limb and position Trader Joe's Egg Nog Ice Cream as this year's holiday ice cream staple.

Our Egg Nog Ice Cream comes to us from a family-owned dairy in California’s Central Valley that's been in business for more than 100 years.  In that time they've become experts in raising dairy cows without the use of artificial growth hormones.  They've also learned a thing or two about making super premium ice cream. 

Trader Joe's Egg Nog Ice Cream is a terrific example of high quality, rich, creamy, super premium ice cream.  Fresh milk and cream from California's Central Valley, along with real sugar and eggs, make up 98.67% of what's inside the carton.  The other 1.33%?  The egg nog flavor made with real vanilla extract and ground nutmeg.  Some might say the only thing missing is the rum.  We say you're free to augment this super premium ice cream any way you choose. 

We're selling each one quart container of Trader Joe's Egg Nog Ice Cream for $3.99.  You'll find it, not surprisingly, in our freezers.

Palate Piqued? Perhaps you'd enjoy:

Related Items: dessert , rich and creamy , decadent , premium ,