Layered Salmon Quiche
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2. In a medium bowl, mix salmon, flour, ½ cup cheese and 5 grinds each of salt, pepper and everyday seasoning. Grease a 9-inch pie dish with canola oil spray. Place salmon mixture in an even layer on the bottom of the dish.
3. In a medium pan over medium heat, sauté shallots in butter until caramelized about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
4. In a separate bowl, beat eggs, then stir in heavy cream, spinach and caramelized shallots.
5. Pour egg mixture over the top of the salmon mixture in the pie dish, then bake for 20 minutes.
6. Remove dish from oven, add reserved ¼ cup of cheese and broil until cheese begins to brown, about 2-3 minutes.
7. To serve, allow to cool for 5 minutes, slice, and enjoy.