This list is a sampling of the many Gluten Free products we carry. It is designed to help you make informed buying decisions that address your specific dietary concerns.
GLUTEN FREE — Per the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) gluten free labeling regulation, a product that displays a “Gluten Free” claim on the label has been validated to contain less than 20 parts per million (ppm) of gluten. If you see “Gluten Free” on a Trader Joe’s product, this means that the product has been validated to contain less than 20 ppm of gluten. Individuals with Celiac Disease or Gluten Sensitivity must avoid gluten for their health.
This guide is not comprehensive and is only intended to serve as a resource, not as a substitute for medical advice or care. We do our best to keep the information on our list relevant, posting updates on a quarterly basis. With that said, we introduce and discontinue products all the time, and some products may be available only seasonally or regionally, so it is critical to read all product labels carefully before purchasing and consuming a product to ensure that the current label has a gluten free claim, as ingredients and suppliers may change. Contact us with product inquiries here.
- Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and their derivatives.
- As a general rule of thumb, dairy, juice, meat, nuts and produce do not inherently contain gluten.
- Use common sense and remember the motto: When in doubt, leave it out.
- Regional or seasonal availability is noted next to the product in (parentheses).
- Always read the label before purchasing and consuming a product to ensure that the current label has a gluten free claim, as ingredients and suppliers may change.
Trader Joe’s Gluten Free list was confirmed and validated to be accurate at the time of posting on
July 24, 2014.
Bakery (with Regions)
Brown Rice Tortillas (California, Pacific
Northwest, East Coast)
- Chocolate Almond Horns (Northern California)
- Corn Tortillas (East Coast, Southeast)
- Corn Tortillas, Hand Made (West Coast)
- Corn Tortillas, Original (Southern California)
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Gluten Free Chocolate Cupcakes (Seasonal
- Gluten Free French Rolls (East Coast)
- Gluten Free Multigrain Bread (Southern
- Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread (Southern
- Rye-Less Rye Bread (Midwest)
- White Corn Tortillas (Pacific Northwest)
- Coconut Beverage, Unsweetened, 32 fl oz
- Coconut Beverage, Vanilla, 32 fl oz
- Organic Rice Drink, Original, 32 fl oz
- Organic Soy Beverage, Unsweetened, 32 fl oz
- Rice Drink, Vanilla, 32 fl oz
- Rice Drink, Vanilla, 64 fl oz
- Almond Beverage, Original Unsweetened, 64 fl oz
- Almond Beverage, Original, 64 fl oz
- Almond Beverage, Vanilla Unsweetened, 64 fl oz
- Creamer Non-dairy, French Vanilla, 32 fl oz
- Creamer Non-dairy, Hazelnut, 32 fl oz
- Dark Chocolate Almond Toffee
- Dark Chocolate Caramels
- Dark Chocolate Covered Mints
- Dark Chocolate Nutty Bits
- Dark Chocolate Tahitian Vanilla Caramel
- Fruit Jellies
- Organic Pops
- Organic Vermints Gingermints
- Organic Vermints Peppermints
- Gluten Free Granola, Cranberry & Maple
- Gluten Free Granola, Fruit & Nut
- Brown Rice Marshmallow Treats, Organic
- Gluten Free Crispy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Ginger Snaps
- Gluten Free Joe-Joe’s
- Snickerdoodle Soft Baked Cookies
- Vanilla Meringues
The list continues...